Construction projects today must balance cost, quality, safety, and time. Finding that balance requires a company with widespread experience and expertise in the field with a steadfast pledge to complete client satisfaction.
For Seamless Building Systems (SBS) staff, the goal is simple – keep water out of your building. This is accomplished through a total understanding of how to create an efficient building envelope.
SBS staff have experience working with clients across a varied range of industries to find technically sound, cost-effective solutions to roofing, architectural sheet metal, and waterproofing challenges. Services include…
- pinpointing and documenting areas of wet insulation in flat roofs.
- locating causes of frozen pipes, ice dams, mold infestation, and vapor barrier breaches.
- revealing cost-effective options for green retrofits & LEED® credits.
- pinpointing cold air infiltration, moisture buildup, and more.
- helping reduce heating and cooling costs, while boosting energy efficiency and comfort.
As construction standards evolve, SBS will continue to expand its services to develop technically sound, cost-conscious solutions for our clients.
Read more about CSI’s MasterFormat™ Thermal and Moisture Protection standards here.