Wind Vented Roof System Unlike other systems that rely on fasteners, adhesives or ballast, a wind-vented roof system is a roofing system that takes advantage of negative pressure or the wind to...Read More
Seamless Building Systems
Your online source for roof restoration and Commercial Roofing Services information.
- Half the cost of tear-offs
- Affordable system to make the building sellable for an owner
- Restoration/maintenance approach vs. construction project
- No waste added to the landfill from a roof tear-off
- Cool roof – reflective coating material
- LEED Points: sustainability for owners
- Transferable warranty to new building owner
- 20-year manufacturer labor warranty and up to 50-year material warranty
- Coating is equal and/or better than single ply
- Evaluate the current status of the roof, including…
- drain performance.
- parapets – how they are detailed and tied into other building elements.
- HVAC units.
- seams and flashing.
- ponding water, as it magnifies the suns UV rays, which may cause the roof to break down,
- roof debris, as if it is walked on or allowed to blow around can cause punctures.
- Decrease the risk of damaging the roof system, including insulation, building structure, roof decking, and other exterior elements.
- Reduce liability, as roof leaks can lead to water damage.
- Develop a financial plan for the property.
- Create a customized Roof Maintenance Program (RMP) for your roof based on roof inspection report that provides a roof lifespan analysis, roof photos, and a budget strategy, outlining next steps, including permanent repairs, roof restoration, and roof replacement.
Recent Blog Posts
10-Point Roof Inspection Checklist for Commercial Buildings From ice dams around drains to a roof leak, there are many problems to watch out for during commercial building inspections. Through reliable...Read More
What You Don’t Know About Hail Damage Could Cost Your Business Big! (and what you can do about it) Repair, Restoration, and Replacement Recommendations Contact Seamless Building Systems for a...Read More