Did you know 75% of all roofs are replaced prematurely? At Seamless Building Systems of Wisconsin (SBS), our goal is to find the areas of your roof system that are failing...Read More
Seamless Building Systems
Your online source for roof restoration and Commercial Roofing Services information.
- Half the cost of tear-offs
- Affordable system to make the building sellable for an owner
- Restoration/maintenance approach vs. construction project
- No waste added to the landfill from a roof tear-off
- Cool roof – reflective coating material
- LEED Points: sustainability for owners
- Transferable warranty to new building owner
- 20-year manufacturer labor warranty and up to 50-year material warranty
- Coating is equal and/or better than single ply
- Evaluate the current status of the roof, including…
- drain performance.
- parapets – how they are detailed and tied into other building elements.
- HVAC units.
- seams and flashing.
- ponding water, as it magnifies the suns UV rays, which may cause the roof to break down,
- roof debris, as if it is walked on or allowed to blow around can cause punctures.
- Decrease the risk of damaging the roof system, including insulation, building structure, roof decking, and other exterior elements.
- Reduce liability, as roof leaks can lead to water damage.
- Develop a financial plan for the property.
- Create a customized Roof Maintenance Program (RMP) for your roof based on roof inspection report that provides a roof lifespan analysis, roof photos, and a budget strategy, outlining next steps, including permanent repairs, roof restoration, and roof replacement.