Silicone Roof Restoration 101 Seamless Building Systems (SBS) silicone roof restoration program can offer your roof over 20 years or new life at a fraction of the cost. Using Progressive...Read More
Seamless Building Systems
Your online source for roof restoration and Commercial Roofing Services information.
- Half the cost of tear-offs
- Affordable system to make the building sellable for an owner
- Restoration/maintenance approach vs. construction project
- No waste added to the landfill from a roof tear-off
- Cool roof – reflective coating material
- LEED Points: sustainability for owners
- Transferable warranty to new building owner
- 20-year manufacturer labor warranty and up to 50-year material warranty
- Coating is equal and/or better than single ply
- Evaluate the current status of the roof, including…
- drain performance.
- parapets – how they are detailed and tied into other building elements.
- HVAC units.
- seams and flashing.
- ponding water, as it magnifies the suns UV rays, which may cause the roof to break down,
- roof debris, as if it is walked on or allowed to blow around can cause punctures.
- Decrease the risk of damaging the roof system, including insulation, building structure, roof decking, and other exterior elements.
- Reduce liability, as roof leaks can lead to water damage.
- Develop a financial plan for the property.
- Create a customized Roof Maintenance Program (RMP) for your roof based on roof inspection report that provides a roof lifespan analysis, roof photos, and a budget strategy, outlining next steps, including permanent repairs, roof restoration, and roof replacement.
Recent Blog Posts
Managing Equipment: SBS Makes the Impossible, Possible with Record Results. Seamless Building Systems has done projects for Fiberesin previously, however, this building presented a unique challenge. Large equipment lived up...Read More