Roof Maintenance Program
The SBS Roof Maintenance Program
As 75% of all roofs are replaced prematurely, Seamless Building Systems of Wisconsin determines the areas of your roof system that are failing and through its Roof Maintenance Program (RMP), develops a plan that saves you money.
A RMP is a plan of action that ensures your roof system’s longevity. At SBS, creating an RMP starts with a complimentary roof inspection to determine your individual roofing needs. Our roof inspections include…
- A 360 inspection of your roof and existing system to identify potential leak hazards and safety concerns.
- Photos of your current roof field conditions.
- A core cut to identify and verify roof assembly down to the decking to determine if moisture has infiltrated the roof system.
- Removal of debris, drain cleaning, and top off pitch pans.
- A roof life cycle analysis with easy to understand letter grading system. This gives you an estimated timeline to know when your roof will need to be replaced.
Once we inspect your roof, we provide a report that has recommended actions based on urgency levels for repairs, costs to correct based on manufacturer’s specifications, and a timeline before roof replacement is necessary. This will include an outline on roof restoration options available to you.
Contact us for your complimentary roof inspection to start the process of creating a RMP for you. The earlier we do it, the more money you will save.