The term “Division 7” refers to the Construction Specifications Institute’s category for thermal and moisture protection technologies and applications, including roofing, siding, waterproofing, and architectural sheet metal.
Construction projects today must balance cost, quality, safety, and time. Finding that balance requires a company with widespread experience and expertise in the field with a steadfast pledge to complete client satisfaction.
For Seamless Building Systems (SBS) staff, the goal is simple – keep water out of your building. This is accomplished through a total understanding of how to create an efficient building envelope.
SBS staff have experience working with clients across a varied range of industries to find technically sound, cost-effective solutions to roofing, architectural sheet metal, and waterproofing challenges. Services include…
- pinpointing and documenting areas of wet insulation in flat roofs.
- locating causes of frozen pipes, ice dams, mold infestation, and vapor barrier breaches.
- revealing cost-effective options for green retrofits & LEED® credits.
- pinpointing cold air infiltration, moisture buildup, and more.
- helping reduce heating and cooling costs, while boosting energy efficiency and comfort.
As construction standards evolve, SBS will continue to expand its services to develop technically sound, cost-conscious solutions for our clients.
Read more about CSI’s MasterFormat™ Division 7 Thermal and Moisture Protection standards here.